Homotopy equivalence of coverings and the spectral sequence of a fibration
- 20 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.-P. Serre, “Singular homology of fibred spaces,” [Russian translation], in: Fibred Spaces and Their Applications [Russian translation], Izd.-vo Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1958), pp. 9–114.Google Scholar
- 2.M. André, “Limites et fibres,” C. R. Acad. Sci. Ser. A260, 756–759 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Gabriel and M. Zisman, Calculus of Fractions and Homology Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Khusainov, “Cohomology of small categories with coefficients in an abelian category with exact products,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,30, 210–215 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Bousfield and D. M. Kan, “Homotopy limits, completions and localizations,” Lect. Notes Math., No. 304, Springer, Berlin (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.Mac Lane, S. Categories for the Working Mathematician, Springer, Berlin (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.R. M. Vogt, “Homotopy limits and colimits,” Math. Z.,134, No. 1, 11–52 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.W. G. Dwyer and D. M. Kan, “A classification theorem for diagrams of simplicial sets,” Topology23, No. 2, 139–155 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.U. Oberst, “Homology of categories and exactness of direct limits,” Math. Z.,107, 89–115 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Fiedorowicz, “Classifying spaces of topological monoids and categories,” Am. J. Math.,106, No. 2, 301–350 (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.D. M. Latch, “The uniqueness of homology for the category of small categories,” J. Pure Appl. Algebra9, 221–237 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991