Equivalence of the Nikodym theorems for group measures
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsGroup Measure Nikodym Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Bourbaki, General Topology, Part 1, Addison-Wesley, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.M. P. Kats, “On the extension of vector measures,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,13, No. 5, 1158–1168 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Sazhenkov, Boundedness in Topological Groups and Uniform Boundednes of Measures [in Russian], Moscow (1984); Manuscript Deposited in the All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information at No. 3465-84 Dep.Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Kurosh, Theory of Groups [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Aleksyuk, Set Functions [in Russian], Moscow (1981); Manuscript Deposited in the All-Union Institute of Scientific and Technical Information at No. 4543-81 Dep.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987