Two associativity theorems for alternative rings
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Z. Anan'in and E. M. Zyabko, “On a question of Feis,” Algebra Logika,13, No. 2, 125–131 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.K. A. Zhevlakov, “Quasiregular radicals in finitely genrated alternative rings,” Algebra Logika,11, No. 2, 140–161 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.K. A. Zhevlakov, A. M. Slin'ko, I. P. Shestakov, and A. I. Shirshov, Rings That Are Nearly Associative [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Herstein, “The structure of a certain class of rings,” Am. J. Math.,75, 864–871 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Slater, “Two Herstein-style associativity theorem,” Not. Am. Math. Soc.,23, No. 1, A-3 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987