Indicators of entire absolutely monotonic functions of finite order
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsMonotonic Function Finite Order
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Akhiezer, The Classical Problem of Moments and Some Questions of Analysis Connected with It [in Russian], GIFML, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Linnik and I. V. Ostrovskii, Expansions of Random Variables and Vectors [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Ya. Levin, Distribution of Zeros of Entire Functions, Am. Math. Soc. (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Gol'dberg and I. V. Ostrovskii, “Indicators of entire Hermitian-positive functions of finite order,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,23, No. 6, 55–73 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Gol'dberg and I. V. Ostrovskii, Distribution of Values of Meromorphic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Logvinenko, “The construction of an entire function with given indicator and given entire refined order,” Funktsional. Anal. Prilozhen.,6, No. 4, 90–91 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.P. B. Kennedy, “A class of integral functions bounded on certain curves,” Proc. London Math. Soc.,6, 518–547 (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.R. S. Yulmukhametov, “Approximation of subharmonic functions,” Mat. Sb.,124, No. 3, 393–415 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.W. K. Hayman and P. B. Kennedy, Subharmonic Functions, Vol. I, Academic Press, London-New York-San Francisco (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.I. P. Kamynin and I. V. Ostrovskii, “Zeros of entire ridge functions,” Teor. Funktsii, Funktsional. Anal. Prilozhen., Kharkov, No. 24, 41–50 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987