Extension of nearly conformal spatial quasiconformal mappings
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsQuasiconformal Mapping Spatial Quasiconformal Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. A. Trotsenko, “Extension from a domain and approximation of spatial quasiconformal mappings with small coefficient of distortion,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,270, No. 6, 1331–1333 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Trotsenko, “Approximation by similarities of spatial maps with bounded distortion,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,27, No. 6, 196–205 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Trotsenko, “Image of a line under quasiconformal maps of space, nearly conformal,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,277, No. 1, 53–56 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Trotsenko, “Quasiconformal and quasiisometric reflections,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,287, No. 5, 1067–1071 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Martio, “Definitions for uniform domains,” Ann. Acad. Sci. Ser. AI,5, No. 1, 197–205 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Guzman, Differentiation of Integrals in Rn [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988