These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Lavrent'ev, V. G. Romanov, and S. P. Shishatskii, Incorrect Problems of Mathematical Physics and Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Romanov, Inverse Problems of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Iskenderov, “Some inverse problems of definitions of the right-hand sides of differential equations,” Izv. Akad. Nauk Azerb. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Tekh. Mat. Nauk, No. 2, 58–63 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Mikhailov, Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.J. L. Lions and E. Magenes, Nonhomogeneous Boundary Value Problems and Their Applications [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988