Approximation of integral curvatures of curves in Rn and Sn
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Aleksandrov, “Theory of curves on the basis of approximation by polygonal arcs,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,2, No. 3, 182–184 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Method of orthogonal projections in the theory of curves,” Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ., No. 3, 22–26 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Mainik, “Monotone curves and integral geometry in n-dimensional Euclidean and spherical spaces,” Moscow, 1976. Deposited in VINITI, No. 2194-76.Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Mainik, “Nonregular curves in n-dimensional Euclidean and spherical spaces,” Moscow, 1976. Deposited in VINITI, No. 3184-76.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Zulanke and P. Wintgen, Differential Geometry and Bundles [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis, Graylock (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.I. F. Mainik, “r-inscribed curves,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,20, No. 1, 95–108 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988