Superimplicit iterative methods for solving systems of equations with block-tridiagonal materials
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Marchuk, Methods of Numerical Mathematics, Springer-Verlag, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Buleev, “A method of incomplete factorization for solving two-dimensional elliptic equations,” Vopr. At. Nauki Tekhniki. Ser. Fiz. i Tekh. Yad. Reaktorov,3, No. 13, 3–14 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Il'in, Difference Methods for Solving Elliptic Equations [in Russian], Novosibirsk Univ. (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.J. M. Ortega and W. C. Rheinboldt, Iterative Solution of Nonlinear Equations in Several Variables, Academic Press, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Varga, Matrix Iterative Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.F. R. Gantmakher, Matrix Theory, Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
- 7.O. Axelsson and I. Gustafsson, “Preconditioning and two-level multigrid methods of arbitrary degree of approximation,” Nathematiche Instituiet, Nejmegen, Netherlands (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985