KeywordsTriple System Jordan Triple System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Zel'manov, “Primary Jordan triple systems. I,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,24, No. 4, 23–37 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.E. I. Zel'manov, “Primary Jordan triple systems. II,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 5, 50–61 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.W. S. Martindale, “Prime rings with involution and generalized polynomial identities,” J. Algebra,22, No. 2, 502–516 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Shestakov, “Absolute divisors of zero and radicals of finitely generated alternating algebras,” Algebra Logika,15, No. 5, 585–602 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Skosyrskii, “Jordan algebras with a minimality condition on two-sided ideals,” Novosibirsk (1981) (Preprint/IM Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR).Google Scholar
- 6.E. I. Zel'manov, “A characterization of the McCrimmon radical,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 5, 190–192 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.E. I. Zel'manov, “Absolute divisors of zero in Jordan pairs and Lie algebras,”. Mat. Sb.,112, No. 4, 611–629 (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Hogben and K. McCrimmon, “Maximal modular inner ideals and the Jacobson radical of Jordan algebras,” J. Algebra,68, No. 1, 155–169 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.E. I. Zel'manov, “Primary Jordan algebras. II,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,24, No. 1, 89–104 (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.S. A. Amitsur, “Algebras over infinite fields,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,7, No. 1, 34–48 (1956).Google Scholar
- 11.K. McCrimmon, “The radical of a Jordan algebra,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA,62, No. 3, 671–678 (1969).Google Scholar
- 12.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algebraic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985