Asymptotic of the coefficients of factorized Eulerian polynomials
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Riordan, An Introduction to Combinatorial Analysis, Wiley, New York (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.C. A. Sachkov, Combinatorial Methods of Discrete Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.S. L. Sobolev, “On the roots of the Eulerian polynomials,” in: Theory of Cubature Forulas and Numerical Mathematics, Proceedings of a Conference on Differential Equatios and Numerical Mathematics held in Novosibirsk, 1978 [in Russian], S. L. Sobolev (ed.), Nauka, Novosibirsk (1980), pp. 126–141.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Carlitz, D. C. Kurtz, R. Scoville, and O. P. Stackelberg, “Asymtotic properties of Eulerian numbers,” Z. Wahrscheinlichkeitsth. Verw. Geb.,23, No. 1, 47–54 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Kh. Sirazhdinov, “An asymptotic expression for the Eulerian numbers,” Izv. Akad. Nauk Uzb. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk,6, 39–43 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Petrov, Sums of Independent Random Variables, Springer-Verlag (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Mitalauskas and V. A. Statulyavichus, “Local limit theorems and asymptotic expansions for sums of independent lattice random variables,” Litov. Mat. Sb. (Liet. Mat. Rinkinys)6, No. 4, 569–583 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Feller, Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vol. 2, Wiley, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Kh. Sirazhdinov, “Probabilistic methods in problems of combinatorics,” Brief Comm., International Congress of Mathematicians, Warsaw, 1983, Vol. 8, Sec. 10.Google Scholar
- 10.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts, A Course of Differential and Integral Calculus [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985