Influence of lowest terms on the formulation of boundary problems for a system of first-order partial differential equations
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Partial Differential Equation Boundary Problem Lower Term
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Saks, “Boundary problems for the system rot u+λu=h,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,199, No. 5, 1022–1025 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Saks, “Noetherian boundary problems for certain classes of weakly elliptic systems of differential equations,” in: Mathematical Analysis and Related Questions of Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1978), pp. 237–253.Google Scholar
- 3.R. Courant, Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Vekua, Generalized Analytic Functions, Pergamon (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Saks, “Boundary problems for weakly elliptic systems of differential equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,236, No. 6, 1312–1316 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985