Nonuniqueness of the solution of the Darboux problem for a class of degenerate hyperbolic equations
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsHyperbolic Equation Darboux Problem Degenerate Hyperbolic Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. H. Protter, “New boundary-value problems for the wave equation and equations of mixed type,” J. Rational Mech. Anal.,3, 435–446 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.Kwang-Chang Tong, “On a boundary-value problem for the wave equation,” Sci. Rec. (N.S.),1, No. 5, 1–2 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Aldashev, “On a Darboux problem for the Euler-Darboux-Poisson equation,” Differents. Urav.,16, No. 1, 161–163 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Smirnov, “Functionally invariant solutions and the nonuniqueness of the solution of the Darboux problem for degenerate hyperbolic equations,” Differents. Uravn.,12, No. 5, 937–939 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Tersenov, Introduction to the Theory of Equations That Are Degenerate on the Boundary [in Russian], Novosibirsk State Univ. (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Aldashev, “On some multidimensional analogues of the Darboux problem for the wave equation,” Differents. Uravn.,18, No. 2, 254–260 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985