One version of the multigrid method
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. P. Fedorenko, “A relaxation method of solving finite-difference elliptic equations,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,1, No. 5, 922–927 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Bakhvalov, “On convergence of one relaxation method under natural restrictions on the elliptic operator,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,6, No. 5, 861–883 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Astrakhantsev, “On one iterative method of solution of elliptic grid problems,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,11, No. 2, 439–448 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Il'in and V. M. Sveshnikov, “On difference methods on the sequence of grids,” in: Numerical Methods of Continuous Mechanics, Vol. 2, No. 1, Comp. Cent., Sib. Branch, Acad. of Sci. of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1971), pp. 43–54.Google Scholar
- 5.O. Axelsson and I. Gustafsson, “Preconditioning and two-level multigrid methods of arbitrary degree of approximation,” Report 8120, Math. Inst., Nijmegen (1981), p. 38.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Brandt, “Multilevel adaptive solution to boundary-value problems,” Math. Comp.,31, 333–390 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Marchuk and V. V. Shaidurov, Accuracy Improvement for Solutions of Finite-Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Il'in and V. I. Sablin, “On some versions of the Poisson equation on the grid sequence,” Preprint No. 94, Comp. Cent., Sib. Branch, Acad. of Sci. of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Gavrilin, “A finite-difference approximation to the Dirichlet problem in domains with corner points,” Preprint No. 78, Comp. Cent., Sib. Branch, Acad. of Sci. of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Il'in, Numerical Methods for the Problems in Electrooptics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985