These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. S. Novikov, On Algorithmic Unsolvability of the Problem of Word Identity in Group Theory [in Russian], Trudy Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,44 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Bokut', “On one property of Boon groups. I,” Algebra Logika,5, 5–23 (1966); II, Algebra Logika,6, No. 1, 15–24 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Bokut', “On Novikov groups,” Algebra Logika,6, No. 1, 25–38 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Bokut', “Malcev problem and groups with a normal form,” in: Word Problem II, North-Holland (1980), pp. 29–54.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Britton, “The word problem for groups,” Proc. London Math. Soc.,8, No. 32, 493–506 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.K. A. Kalarkoti, “Decision problems in group theory,” Proc. London Math. Soc.,44, No. 2, 312–332 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Post, “Formal reductions of the general combinatorial decision problem,” Am. J. Math.,65, 197–215 (1943).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985