Lewy's theorem on the zeros of the Hessian of a harmonic function
- 62 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Lewy, “On the nonvanishing of the Jacobian of a homeomorphism by harmonic gradients,” Ann. Math., Ser. 2,88, No. 3, 518–529 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yanushauskas, “On the zeros of the gradient and the zeros of the Hessian of a harmonic function,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,10, No. 3, 605–691 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Morse and S. S. Cairns, Critical Point Theory in Global Analysis and Differential Topology, Academic Press, New York-London (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Miranda, Partial Differential Equations of Elliptic Type [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Yanushauskas, “On the zeros of the gradient of a harmonic function,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,158, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981