Subquasivarieties of nilpotent minimal non-Abelian group varieties
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Mal'tsev, Algebraic Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Kourovskii Notebook (Unsolved Problems in Group Theory) [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Ol'shanskii, “Conditions for identity in finite groups,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,15, No. 6, 1409–1413 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Neiman, Group Varieties [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Artin, Geometric Algebra, Wiley (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Vinogradov, “Some properties of quasivarieties of nilpotent groups,” Algebra Logika,5, No. 4, 5–13 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Budkin, “On quasiidentities in a free group,” Algebra Logika,15, No. 1, 39–52 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981