Quadrature formulas and the Poincare-Bertrand formula for singular integrals
- 42 Downloads
KeywordsQuadrature Formula Singular Integral
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Kupradze, Boundary Problems in the Theory of Vibrations and Integral Equations [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.G. F. Gakhov, Boundary—Value Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Kakichev, “Boundary properties of an integral of the Cauchy type in several variables,” Uch. Zap. Shakhtinsk. Pedagog. Inst.,2, No. 6, 25–90 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts, Lectures on Differential and Integral Calculus [in Russian], Vol. 2, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.G. H. Hardy, Divergent Series, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1949).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981