A class of newton-type iteration processes
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Ya. Bartish, “Iteration methods of solving functional equations,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,10, No. 3, 488–493 (1969)Google Scholar
- 2.T. I. Kogan, “An iteration process for functional equations,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,8, No. 4, 958–960 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Kantorovich, “Newton's method,” Tr. Matem. In-ta AN SSSR,28, 104–144 (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Graves, “Riemann integration and Taylor's theorem in general analysis,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,29, 163–177 (1927).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Shafiev, “Some interation processes,” Zh. Vychisl. Matem. i Matem. Fiz.,4, No. 1, 139–143 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Yu. Ul'm, “Generalized divided differences. I,” Izv. Akad. Nauk EstSSR, Fiz. Matem.,16, No. 1, 13–16 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.D. K. Lika, “Solution of nonlinear operator equations by a class of iteration processes,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,11, No. 4, 942–947 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972