Synthesis of optimal controls for inhomogeneous linear systems with quadratic quality criterion
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsLinear System Quality Criterion Quadratic Quality Inhomogeneous Linear System Quadratic Quality Criterion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Krasovskii, Movement Control Theory [in Russian], Izd. Nauka (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Athans and P. Falb, Optimal Controls, McGraw-Hill, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Letov, “Analytic design of regulators,” I and IV, Avtomat. i Telemekhan.,21, No. 4, 436–441 (1960);22, No. 4, 425–435 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.R. E. Kalman, “When is a linear control system optimal?,” J. Basic Eng.,86, 51–61 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Popov, Hyperstability of Automatic Control Systems [in Russian], Izd. Nauka (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.F. R. Gantmakher and V. A. Yakubovich, “Absolute stability of nonlinear automatic control systems,” Proceedings of the Second All-Union Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics [in Russian], Izd. Nauka (1965), pp. 30–61.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Yakubovich, “Solution of an algebraic problem encountered in control theory,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,193, No. 1, 57–60 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Yakubovich, “Factorization of symmetric matrix polynomials,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,194, No. 3, 532–535 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972