The Schreier theorem in normal categories
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. S. Tsalenko, “Correspondence over quasi-exact categories,” Matem. Sb.,73 (115), No. 4, 564–584 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Y. Hilton and W. Ledermann, “On the Jordan-Hölder theorem in homological monoids,” Proc. London Math. Soc.,10, No. 39, 321–334 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Perraud, “Theoreme de Jordan-Hölder dans les categories exacts,” Compt. Rend. Acad. Sci.,210, No. 1, A11-A14 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Shul'geifer, “Localization and strongly hereditary radicals in categories,” Tr. Mosk. Matem. O-va,19, 271–301 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Kurosh, A. Kh. Livshits, and E. G. Shul'geifer, “Fundamentals of the theory of categories,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,15, No. 6, 3–52 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Shul'geifer, “On the general theory of radicals in categories,” Matem. Sb., 51 (93), No. 4, 487–500 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Kurosh, Lectures on General Algebra [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972