An integral-geometric relationship in surface theory
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Fary, “Sur la courbure totale d'une courbe gauche faisant un noeud,” Bull. Soc. Math. France,77, 11–22 (1949).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Fary, “Sur certaines inegalites geometriques,” Acta. Scient. Mathe.,12, p. A, 117–124 (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Milnor, “On total curvatures of closed space curves,” Math. Scand.,1, No. 2, 289–296 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “Method of orthogonal projections in the theory of curves,” Vestnik Leningrad. Un-ta,3, 22–26 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. D. Burago, “Inequalities of the isoperimetric type in the theory of surfaces of bounded external curvature,” Zapiski Nauchnykh Seminarov Leningradskogo Otd. Ordene Lenina Matematicheskogo Instituta im. V. A. Steklova,10 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972