The stability of the index and semistability of the defect numbers in compact approximation
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsDefect Number Compact Approximation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ts. Gokhberg and M. G. Krein, “Fundamental theorems on defect numbers, root numbers, and indices of linear operators,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,12, No. 2, 43–117 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.P. M. Anselone and R. H. Moore, “Approximate solution of integral and operational equations,” J. Math. Anal. and Appl., 9, No. 2, 268–277 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Vainikko, “Compact approximation of linear compact operators in quotient spaces,” Trudy Tartus. In-ta (Vyp. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk),220, No. 8, 190–204 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Vainikko, “The principle of compact approximation in the theory of approximation methods,” Zh. Vychisl. Matem. i Matem. Fiz., 9, No. 4, 739–761 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Halmos, Hilbert Space Problem Book [Russian translation], Mir (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972