On the convergence and absolute convergence of double series of polynomials
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsAbsolute Convergence Double Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Belyaev, “On sets of convergence and of absolute convergence of power series in two variables,” Matem. Sb.,62, (104), No. 1, 39–52 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Belyaev, “On the question of the convergence sets of two-variable power series,” Matem. Sb.,71 (113), No. 1, 14–23 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Belyaev, “On the convergence sets of two-variable power series,” Izv. Vuzov, No. 8 (99), 10–18 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Markushevich, The Theory of Analytic Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Smirnov and N. A. Lebedev, Constructive Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972