These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Hall, Combinatorics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Assmus and H. Mattson, “On the number of inequivalent Steiner triple systems,” J. Comb. Theory,1, 301–305 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. L. Vasil'ev, “Ungrouped densely packed codes,” in: Problems in Cybernetics [in Russian], Vol. 8, Fitmatgiz, Moscow (1962), pp. 337–339.Google Scholar
- 4.I. Sh. o. Aliev, “Symmetrical algebras and Steiner systems,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,174, No. 3, 511–513 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Bol'bot, “Equationally complete manifolds of totally symmetric quasigroups,” Algebra i Logika,6, No. 2, 13–19 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Sh. o. Aliev, “Cardinality of a set of equationally complete manifolds of symmetrically ternary quasigroups,” Matem. Zametki,3, No. 4, 395–401 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Sh. o. Aliev, “Smallest manifold of symmetric algebras,” Algebra i Logika,5, No. 6, 5–14 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Hanani, “On quadruple systems,” Canad. J. Math.,12, No. 1, 145–157 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Hall and D. Swift, “Determination of Steiner triple systems of order 15”, in: Mathematical Tables and Other Aids to Computation,9, No. 52, 146–152 (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972