These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. W. Hobson, Spherical and Ellipsoidal Harmonics, Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Szegö, “On the singularities of zonal harmonic expansions,” Rat. Mech. Anal.,3, 561–564 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Erdélyi, “Singularities of generalized axially symmetric potentials,” Comm. Pure App. Math.,9, 403–414 (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Privalov, Introduction to the Theory of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Courant; Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Bieberbach, Analytic Continuation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Dienes, The Taylor Series, Dover, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 8.G. H. Hardy and M. Riesz, General Theory of Dirichlet's Series, Stechert-Hafner, New York-London (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series, Cambridge Univ. Press (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977