Presburgerness of predicates regular in two number systems
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Semenov, “Presburgerness of sets recognizable by finite automata in two number systems,” Third All-Union Conference of Mathematical Logic. Reports Abstracts [in Russian], Izd. Inst. Math. Sib. Otdel. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1974), pp. 201–203.Google Scholar
- 2.J. R. Büchi, “Weak second-order arithmetic and finite automata,” Z. Math. Logik Grundl. Math.,6, No. 1, 66–92 (1960); Kiberneticheskii Sb., No. 8, 42–77 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Cobham, “On the base-dependence of sets of numbers, recognizable by finite automata,” Math. Systems Theory,3, No. 2, 186–192 (1969); Kiberneticheskii Sb., Nov. Ser., No. 8, 62–71 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Ginsburg and E. H. Spanier, “Semigroups, Presburger formulas and languages,” Pac. J. Math.,13, No. 4, 570–581 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.J. W. Thatcher, “Decision problems for multiple successor arithmetics,” J. Symbolic Logic,31, No. 2, 182–190 (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977