These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series, Vol. 1, Cambridge Univ. Press (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series, Vol. 2, Cambridge Univ. Press (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Takanashi, “On the lacunary Fourier series,” Tohoku Math. J.,19, No. 1, 79–85 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Takanashi, “On trigonometric Fourier coefficients,” Tohoku Math. J.,21, No. 3, 406–418 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.N. K. Bari, Series and Approximation, Am. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Hunt, “On the convergence of fourier series,” in: Orthogonal Expansions and Their Continuous Analogues (Proc. Conf., Edwardsville, Illinois, 1967), Southern Illinois Univ. Press, Carbondale (1968), pp. 235–255.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977