Optimal control of a linear system with time delay in the control
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsTime Delay Linear System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. W. Ross, “Controller design for time lag systems via a quadratic criterion,” IEEE Trans. Autom. Control,16, No. 6, 664–672 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.P. S. Pindyck, “The discrete-time tracking problem with a time delay in the control,” IEEE Trans. Autom. Control,17, No. 3, 397–398 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Koivo, and E. B. Lee, “Controller synthesis for linear systems with retarded state and control variables and quadratic cost,” Automatica,8, No. 2, 203–208 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Soliman and W. H. Ray, “Optimal feedback control for linear-quadratic systems having time delays,” Int. J. Control,15, No. 4, 609–628 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.D. H. Mee, “An extension of predictor control for systems with control time-delays,” Int. J. Control,18, No. 6, 1151–1168 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Yakubovich, “Frequency theorem in control theory,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,14, No. 2, 384–420 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Andreev, Yu. F. Kazarinov, and V. A. Yakubovich, “On the synthesis of optimal controls in problems of minimizing a quadratic functional,” Elektron. Inf. Kybernet.,8, Nos. 6/7, 391–428 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Andreev and D. A. Plyako, “On one problem of optimal control of a linear nonhomogeneous system,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,14, No. 3, 660–665 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977