The local solvability of functional equations and the existence of invariant manifolds
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsFunctional Equation Invariant Manifold Local Solvability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. R. Belitskii, “Functional equations and the local adjointness of C∞-mappings,” Mat. Sb.,133, No. 8, 582–596 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Smajdor and W. Smajdor, “On the existence and uniqueness of analytic solutions of a linear functional equation,” Math. Z.,98, No. 3, 235–242 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Smajdor, “Local analytic solutions of the functional equation φ(z)=h(z, φ(f(z))) in multidimensional spaces,” Aequationes Math.,1, No. 1-2, 20–36 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Kelley, “The stable, center-stable, center, center-unstable and unstable manifolds,” in: Transversal Mappings and Flows, W. A. Benjamin, New York-Amsterdam (1967), Appendix C.Google Scholar
- 5.M. W. Hirsch, C. C. Pugh, and M. Shub, “Invariant manifolds,” Bull. Am. Math. Soc.,76, 1015–1019 (1970). N. Fenichel, “Persistence and smoothness of invariant manifolds for flows,” Indiana Univ. Math. J.,21, No. 3, 193–226 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Tychonoff, “Ein Fixpunktsatz,” Math. Ann.,111, 767–776 (1935).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977