Reactions of N-acylated ethyleneimines with thioacetic acid and hydrogen sulfide
- 46 Downloads
A series ofΒ-(S-acetylmercapto)ethylamides ofα-amino acids andα,Β-unsaturated acids and bis[Β-(S-acetylmercapto)ethyl]amides of dicarboxylic acids were obtained by cleavage of N-acylethyleneimines with thioacetic acid. The reaction of ethyleneimides of N-acylamino acids with hydrogen sulfide leads to the correspondingΒ-(N-acylamino)ethylmercaptans. Bis (ethyleneimides) of azelaic and sebacic acids react with hydrogen sulfide to form cyclic sulfides along with the corresponding bis[(Β-mercaptoethyl)amides].
KeywordsHydrogen Ethyl Sulfide Organic Chemistry Amide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Gembitskii, D. S. Zhuk, and V. A. Kargin, Chemistry of Ethyleneimine [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Yamontaite, G. K. Krasil'nikova, K. I. Karpavichyus, and O. V. Kil'disheva, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1856 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.O. V. Kil'disheva, G. K. Krasil'nikova, K. I. Karpavichyus, L. P. Parshina, and L. I. Matskyavichyus, USSR Author's Certificate No. 278,680; Byul. Izobr., No. 26, 22 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.C. W. Woods, A. B. Bočkovec, and F. M. Hart, J. Med. Chem.,7, 371 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Semonskej and A. černej, Chem. Listy,47, 281 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Fleš and A. Markovač-Pripič, Arh. Kem.,27, 211 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.D. T. McAllan, T. V. Cullum, R. A. Dean, and F. A. Fidler, J. Amer. Chem. Soc,73, 3627 (1951).Google Scholar