Investigation of h complexes of 2-thienyl phenyl ketones by IR spectroscopy
- 31 Downloads
The shifts of the stretching vibrations of the hydroxyl groups of phenol and pentachlorophenol during the formation of intermolecular hydrogen bonds with 2-thienyl phenyl ketones containing substituents in the benzene ring were measured. A correlation dependence between theΤDδΝOH values and σ+ substituent constants was established.
KeywordsHydrogen Spectroscopy Phenol Hydroxyl Benzene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. F. Pedchenko, N. D. Trusevich, N. S. Pivnenko, and V. F. Lavrushin, Zh. Organ. Khim.,8, 1882 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Vol'pin (editor), Modern Problems of Physical Organic Chemistry, Wiley (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Gramstad, Spectr. Acta,19, 497 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Kutulya, S. V. Tsukerman, Yu. N. Surov, N. S. Pivnenko, and V. F. Lavrushin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,40, 1337 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Fritzsche, Spectr. Acta,21, 789 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Iogansen and B. V. Rassadin, Zh. Prirodnykh Soedin.,11, 182 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.N. D. Sokolov, in: Hydrogen Bonding [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Iogansen and B. V. Rassadin, Zh. Prirodnykh Soedin.,11, 834 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.H. D. Hartough, Thiophene and Its Derivatives, Interscience Publishers, New York-London (1952).Google Scholar
- 10.S. M. Petrov and V. S. Pilyugin, Zh. Prirodnykh Soedin., 15, 555 (1971).Google Scholar
- 11.S. V. Tsukerman, Yu. N. Surov, V. F. Lavrushin, and Yu. K. Yur'ev, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 868 (1966).Google Scholar