Synthesis and properties of azomethines of the pyran series
- 40 Downloads
2-Formyl-Δ5-dihydropyran reacts with amines to give azomethines. Δ2-Triazolines are formed in the reaction of azomethines containing aromatic substituents with diazomethane. The structures of the compounds obtained were proved by means of UV and PMR spectroscopy.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Organic Chemistry Pyran Diazomethane Aromatic Substituent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. Yu. Samitov, I. A. Aleksandrova, and V. K. Khairullin, Zh. Org. Khim.,12, 2596 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Aleksandrova, N. A. Dorofeeva, V. K. Khairullin, and L. A. Ashaeva, Zh. Org. Khim.,2, 325 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.P. K. Kadaba and J. O. Edwards, J. Org. Chem.,26, 2331 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.P. K. Kadaba, Tetrahedron,22, 2453 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.P. K. Kadaba, J. Heterocycl. Chem.,12, 143 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Sherlin, I. A. Berlin, and T. A. Serebrennikova, Zh. Org. Khim.,8, 22 (1938).Google Scholar