Notes on the use of in vitro systems to investigate the activity and the mechanism of action of antineoplastic agents
- 26 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Boyd M.R. (1989) ‘Status of the NCI preclinical antitumor drug discovery screen’, Principle & Practice of Oncology 3, 1–12.Google Scholar
- 2.Shoemaker R.H., Wolpert-DeFilippes M.K., Kern D.H. et al. (1985) ‘Application of a human tumor colony-forming assay to new drug screening’, Cancer Research 45, 2145.Google Scholar
- 3.Alley M.C., Scudiero D.A., Monks A. et al., (1988) ‘Feasibility of drug screening with panels of human tumor cell lines using a microculture tetrazoliys assay’, Cancer Research 30, 11.Google Scholar
- 4.D'Incalci M., Balconi G., Broggini M., Colombo M., et al. (1989), Problems in the design of anticancer agents’, Cancer Surveys 8, 535–555.Google Scholar
- 5.Broggini M., Ponti M., Ottolenghi S., D'Incalci M., et al. (1989) ‘Distamycins inhibit the binding of OTF-1 and NFE-1 transfactors to their conserved DNA elements’, Nucleic Acid Research 17, 1051–1059.Google Scholar
- 6.D'Incalci M., Citti L., Taverna P., Catapano C.V. (1988) ‘Importance of the DNA repair enzyme O6-alkylguanine alkyltransferase (AT) in cancer chemotherapy’, Cancer Treatment Reviews 15, 279–292.Google Scholar
- 7.Pegg A.E. (1990) ‘Mammalian O6-alkylguanine-DNA alkyltransferase: regulation and importance in response to alkylating carcinogenic and therapeutic agents, Cancer Research 50, 6119–6129.Google Scholar
- 8.Balconi G., Broggini M., Erba E., D'Incalci M., Colombo N., Bertolero F., (1988) ‘Human ovarian tumors in primary culture: growth, characterization and initial evaluation of the response to cisplatinum treatment in vitro. International Journal of Cancer 41, 809–818.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1991