A further visit to the steady state universe
- 40 Downloads
It is shown that within the framework of stochastic electrodynamics observations of the apparent magnitudes and redshifts of galaxies as well as number counts cannot be considered as arguments against the steady state cosmology. A “bright (a black hole viewed from inside) universe” cosmology is briefly considered.
KeywordsSteady State Black Hole Number Count State Universe Apparent Magnitude
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Surdin,Found. Phys. 8, 341 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Weinberg,Gravitation and Cosmology (Wiely, 1972), p. 463.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Jaakkola, M. Moles, J. P. Vigier, J. C. Pecker, and W. Yourgrau,Found. Phys. 5, 257 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Arp,Astrophys. J. 220, 401 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Le Denmat, M. Moles, and J. P. Vigier,Nature 257, 773 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Burbidge and M. Burbidge,Quasi-Stellar Objects (Freeman, 1967).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Véron,Nature 211, 724 (1966).Google Scholar