Alkaloids ofPetilium raddeana. V. Structure of petisidinone
From the epigeal part ofPetilium raddeana have been isolated the known alkaloids edpetiline and edpetine and the new base petisidinone with mp 217–219°C, [α]D 0° (c 0.169; chloroform), C27H39NO3 (I). When the known alkaloid petisidine was oxidized, a product identical with petisidinone (I) was obtained. Thus, the structure of (I) has been established as 26,23-nitrilocholestane-3,6,22-trione. Details of the IR, PMR, and mass spectra of (I) are given.
KeywordsAlkaloid Mother Liquor Trione Sodium Sulfite Epigeal Part
- 1.A. Nabiev, R. Shakirov, and U. T. Shakirova, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 405 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Nakhatov, A. Nabiev, and R. Shakirov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 616 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Nabiev, I. Nakhatov, R. Shakirov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 528 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Shakirov and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 3 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Nuriddinov and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 603 (1969).Google Scholar