Composition of the essential oil ofLarix sibirica
- 34 Downloads
The composition of the essential oil isolated under production conditions from the woody verdure ofLarix sibirica Lbd. growing in the Krasnoyarsk district has been studied. The bulk of the essential oil is composed of monoterpenes (84.95%). Among the sesquiterpene hydrocarbons α-murolene, β-humulene, and caryophyllene are present in considerable amounts. The sesquiterpene alcohol δ-cadinol has been detected. α-Murolene, γ-murolene, and longifolene have been isolated from the essential oil in the chromatographically pure state by column and preparative thin-layer chromatography.
KeywordsSilver Nitrate Caryophyllene Siberian Larch Sesquiterpene Hydrocarbon Bornyl Acetate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Pestegova, L. N. Vol'skii, Zh. V. Dubovenko, and N. A. Gershtein, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 382 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Poltavchenko, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Irkutsk (1974), p. 24.Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Deryuzhkin, M. V. Livadin, and V. G. Latysh, Nauchn. Tr. VLTI,33 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Kolesnikova, V. V. Latysh, L. V. Krasnoboyarova, and R. I. Deryuzhkin, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 456 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Gornostaeva, S. M. Repyakh, and E. D. Levin, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 784 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Bernard, M. Mitzner, and V. Mancini, Am. Perfum. Cosmet.,84, 37 (1969).Google Scholar