A study of the lignin of the sea island cotton plant of variety S-6030
- 21 Downloads
The dioxane lignin has been isolated by Pepper's method with a yield of 9.5% on the Komarov lignin from the ripe stems of the sea island cotton plant of variety S-6030. The developed emperical formula has been calculated, the IR and UV spectra have been taken, and the molecular-mass distribution has been studied. The dioxane lignin is polydisperse. Mw=10,100, Mn=5350.
KeywordsDioxane Urease Activity Gypsy Moth Concentration Hydrochloric Acid Dioxane Lignin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.G. F. Zakis, L. N. Mozheiko, and G. M. Telysheva, Methods of Determining the Functional Groups of Lignin [in Russian], Riga (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Belozerskii and N. I. Proskuryakov, A Practical Handbook on Plant Biochemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1951), p. 17.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Veksler, L. S. Smirnova, and Kh. A. Abduazimov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 100 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Kh. Pulatov, Kh. A. Abduazimov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 260 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Karklin' and P. P. Érin'sh, Khim. Drevesiny, No. 7, 83 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Babikova, B. D. Bogomolov, O. M. Sokolov, G. G. Kochergina, G. I. Popova, and V. I. Udal'tsova, Lesn. Zh., No. 3, 112 (1974).Google Scholar