Fatty acid composition of the lipids of the seeds ofHelleborus abchasicus
- 24 Downloads
The main class — the free fatty acids — of the lipids of the seeds of the second vegetation phase ofHelleborus abchasicus A. Br. has been studied. The analysis of the composition and structure of the fatty acids in the lipids of the seeds showed the presence of a set of known but rarely encountered acids: 20:0; Δ11-20:1; Δ11,14-20:2; and Δ11,14,17-20:3.
KeywordsCircular Dichroism Spectrum Shikonin Diallyl Vegetation Phase Monocarboxylic Acid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ts. M. Dalakishvili, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 9 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Kleiman, G. F. Spencer, F. R. Earle, and T. A. Wolff, Chem. Ind. (London), No. 31, 1326 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Ts. M. Dalakishvili, S. D. Gusakova, and É. P. Kemertelidze, Izv. Akad. Nauk GSSR, Ser. Khim.,1, No. 2, 146 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.C. R. Smith, Prog. Chem. Fats Other Lipids,16, Part 1, 139 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.S. D. Gusakova, A. L. Markman, and A. U. Umarov, Maslo-Zhir, Promst., No. 4, 21 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Khasanova, S. D. Gusakova, and T. T. Taubaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 49 (1978).Google Scholar