Synthesis starting from 3-methyl-2-phenyl-5-(3-methyl-2-phenyl-3,4-dehydropiperidyl-6)pyridine. 2-phenyldinicotinic and 4-azafluorenone-2-carboxylic acids
- 28 Downloads
N-Methyl (ethyl, benzoyl, trifluoroacetyl)-substituted 3-methyl-2-phenyl-5-(3′-methyl-2′-phenyl-3′,4′-dehydropiperidyl-6′) pyridines and di(N-oxide) of the correspondingly substituted α,ß-dipyridyl were prepared. A method for synthesizing 2-phenyldinicotinic acid was developed. Cyclodehydration of this acid gave 4-azafluorenone-2-carboxylic acid. Transformations of this acid were carried out with respect to two functional groups.
KeywordsEthyl Organic Chemistry Pyridine Benzoyl Trifluoroacetyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Prostakov, H. Bu Habib, V. A. Rezakov, A. A. Fomichev, L. M. Kirillova, and V. K. Shevtsov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 8, 1115 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Spectra and Structure of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965), p. 59.Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Protopopova, A. F. Pavlenko, V. S. Petrenko, T. I. Cherepenko, G. V. Shurubura, and V. P. Kukhar', All Union Conference on Chemical Plant Protecting Agents. Section I. Summaries of Lectures [in Russian], Ufa (1982), p. 35.Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Prostakov, A. A. Obynochnyi, L. A. Gaivoronskaya, L. M. Kirillova, and V. P. Zvolinskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 12, 1664 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Abramovitch, Giam Chao Seng, and A. D. Notation, Canad. J. Chem.,38, 761 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.N. S. Prostakov, A. V. Varlamov, G. A. Vasil'ev, O. G. Kesarev, and G. A. Urbina, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 1, 124 (1977).Google Scholar