Synthesis and structure of amino esters of menthol
- 59 Downloads
The conditions for the acylation of (−)-menthol with monochloroacetyl chloride have been studied. Amino esters of (−)-menthol have been obtained by the nucleophilic replacement of the chlorine in (−)-menthol monochloroacetate by residues of secondary amines. Their properties and their mass, IR, and13C NMR spectra are described.
KeywordsDiol Hydroxy Group Naringenin Menthol Nauk BSSR
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Lopushanskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1140 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Udovitskaya and A. I. Lopushanskii, Khim. Farm. Zh., 17 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Minardi and P. Shenone, Farmaco, Ed. Sci.,23, 1181 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Raikova, N. G. Kozlov, I. I. Bardyshev, T. K. Vyalimyaé, and S. A. Makhach, Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,24, 530 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.T. S. Raikova, N. G. Kozlov, I. I. Bardyshev, T. K. Vyalimyaé, and S. A. Makhach, Izv. Akad. Nauk, BSSR, Ser. Khim.,86 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules, 2nd edn., Methuen, London/Wiley, New York (1958).Google Scholar
- 8.N. S. Kozlov and T. S. Raikova, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Khim., 110 (1975).Google Scholar