The structure of folifinine
1. A new base, folifinine, has been isolated from the epigeal part ofHaplophyllum foliosum Vved. Its developed formula is C16H14N(OH)2 (OCH3) (-O-).
2. The structure 8-hydroxy-7-(3′-hydroxy-3′-methylbutyl)-4-methoxy-2, 3-furoquinoline has been proposed for folifinine.
KeywordsAlkaloid Picrate Furan Ring Platinum Oxide Caustic Potash
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.L. H. Briggs and L. D. Colebrook, J. Chem. Soc., 2458, 1960.Google Scholar
- 7.L. M. Jackman, Applications of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry, Pergamon Press, London,64, 53, 1959.Google Scholar
- 11.K. Nakanishi, IR Spectra and the Structure of Organic Compounds [Russian translation], Moscow, p. 208, 1965.Google Scholar
- 12.N. Bhacca and D. Williams, Applications of NMR Spectroscopy in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow, p. 129, 1966.Google Scholar