Phospholipids of the seeds of two species of Erysimum
- 16 Downloads
The phospholipid complexes of the seeds ofErysimum diffusum andE. sylvestris have been investigated. It has been found that the amount of phospholipids in the seeds ofE. diffusum is lower than in those ofE. sylvestris, but their qualitative compositions are similar. The fatty-acid compositions of the triglycerides and of the total phospholipids of the two plants investigated have been studied. It has been established that the total phospholipids of the species ofErysimum under consideration and individual fractions of them differ by the degree of saturation and the qualitative and quantitative composition of the acids that they contain and, consequently, the phospholipids present in greatest amount differ in their molecular compositions.
KeywordsMolecular Composition Total Phospholipid Acyl Radical Phospholipid Complex Phosphatidylinositols
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Tadzhibaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 435 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Tadzhinaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 109 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Tadzhibaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 195 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Tevekelov, Izvestiya na Instituta po Khranene, Bolg. Akad. Nauk No. 7, 21 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.É. V. Dyatlovitskaya, T. I. Torkhovskaya, and A. D. Bergel'son, Biokhimiya,34, 177 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.Handbook on Methods of Investigation and Technical and Chemical Control and the Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry [in Russian], I, Book 1, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 9.A. U. Umarov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 12 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.V. S. Dolya, E. N. Shkurupii, N. A. Kaminskii, and E. D. Magerya, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 18 (1977).Google Scholar
- 16.Kh. S. Mukhamedova and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 580 (1976).Google Scholar