Successive cleavage of pepsin with trypsin and cyanogen bromide isolation of a peptide fragment belonging to the C-terminal region of pepsin
- 56 Downloads
1. The peptide TB has been isolated from the C-terminal fragment of pepsin.
2. The amino acid composition of this region of pepsin has been refined.
3. The sequence of nine amino acids in the peptide TB has been established.
KeywordsAmino Acid Composition Chymotrypsin Cyanogen Bromide Medicinal Preparation BrCN
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Ostoslavskaya, I. B. Pugacheva, E. A. Vakhitova, V. F. Krivtsov, G. L. Muratova, E. D. Levin, and V. M. Stepanov, Biokhim.,33, 331, 1968.Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Matveeva, V. F. Krivtsov, and V. M. Stepanov, Biokhim.,33, 167, 1968.Google Scholar
- 3.T. A. A. Dopheide, S. Moor, and W. H. Stein, J. Biol. Chem.,242, 1833, 1967.Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Stepanov and T. I. Greil, Biokhim.,28, 540, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.T. I. Vaganova, E. D. Levin, and V. M. Stepanov, Biokhim.,29, 1070, 1964.Google Scholar
- 10.W. R. Grey and B. S. Hartley, Bioch. J., 89, 1, 59P, 1963.Google Scholar
- 11.V. M. Stepanov and V. F. Krivtsov, ZhOKh,35, 982, 1965.Google Scholar