Microphotometric determination of 1-dimethylaminonaphthalene-5-sulfonylamino acids with glycine as an example
1. A method for the quantitative evaluation of thin-layer chromatograms of dansylglycine by photographing them and microphotometering the negative obtained has been proposed.
2. The method is applicable to amounts of 1·10−10–1·10−9 mole of dansylglycine per spot with an accuracy of ±3%.
3. It is proposed to obtain dansyl amino acids by using dioxane as solvent, which completely prevents the parasitic formation of dansylamide.
KeywordsDioxane Dansyl Parasitic Formation Dansyl Amino Acid Dansyl Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.G. Pataki and E. Strasky, Chimia, 20, 361, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.S. R. Mardashev, M. Z. Zalesskii, S. I. Pekhtereva, and L. A. Semina, Biokhim., 32, 655, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.B. G. Belen'kii, E. S. Gankina, and V. V. Nesterov, DAN SSSR, 172, 91, 1967.Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Mikulin, Handbook of Photographic Formulations [in Russian], Moscow, 113, 1960.Google Scholar