Mass-spectrometric study of the structure of the alkaloids of lolium
- 26 Downloads
1. The results of a study of the fragmentation of substances (I)-(IX) under the conditions of mass spectroscopy have confirmed the positions of the side-chain nitrogen atom and the ethereal oxygen.
2. When the functional groups in position C1 in the molecules of substances (I)-(IX) change, the main fragments remain the same for all the compounds studied and specific fragments appear for each compound.
3. A possible scheme of fragmentation is given for substances (I)-(IX).
KeywordsMass Spectrum Alkaloid Hydrochloric Acid Solution Specific Fragment Ethereal Oxygen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Yu. Yunusov and S. T. Akramov, DAN UzSSR, no. 3, 27, 1954; ZhOKh,25, 1813, 1955; DAN UzSSR, no. 3, 31, 1957; no. 3, 36, 1959; no. 4, 29, 1959; ZhOKh,30, 677, 1960;30, 683, 1960;30, 3132, 1960.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Neuner-Jchle, H. Nesvadba, and G. Spiteller, Mon.,96, 2, 321, 1965.Google Scholar