Isolation and characterization of an acid proteinase fromAspergillus oryzae
- 24 Downloads
The heat stability, substrate specificity, and the pH optima of activation and inhibition of an acid proteinase isolated from the industrial preparation amilorizin Pkh have been studied. The enzyme has been found active in the hydrolysis of chromophoric peptide substrates of the type of Dnp-Gly-Gly-X-Arg-OH, where X = Phe, Met, Trp. Inhibition of the enzymatic activity by pepstatin and covalent inhibitors of carboxylic proteinases show that this enzyme belongs to the proteinases of the pepsin type.
KeywordsSodium Acetate Buffer Pepstatin Acid Proteinase Phenylmethanesulfonyl Fluoride Amylolytic Activity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Nakadai and S. Nasuno, J. Ferment. Technol.,54, 872 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Lobareva and V. M. Stepanova, Usp. Biol. Khim.,19, 83 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Denisova, V. P. Zhemkov, and E. N. Morozova, Mikol, Fitopatol.,13, 127 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Azarenkova, T. I. Vaganova, A. Ya. Strongin, and V. M. Stepanov, Biokhimiya,41, 20 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Lyublinskaya, L. V. Lastovetskaya, T. V. Shekhvatova, T. I. Vaganova, and V. M. Stepanov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 75 (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.L. A. Lyublinskaya, T. I. Vaganova, L. D. Yakusheva, E. S. Oksenoit, and V. M. Stepanov, IVth All-Union Symposium on the Chemistry of Proteins and Peptides [in Russian], Minsk (1977), p. 197.Google Scholar
- 11.S. I. Virovets, V. F. Martynov, and M. I. Titov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,38, 2337 (1968).Google Scholar
- 13.R. M. Attia and S. A. Ali, Z. Bacteriol., II,132, 193 (1977).Google Scholar
- 14.M. P. Filatova, R. M. Krit, G. S. Suchkova, G. A. Ravde', and V. T. Ivanov, Bioorgan. Khim.,1, 437 (1975).Google Scholar