Gas — Liquid chromatography of triterpenoids II. Derivatives of pentacyclic alcohols and acids. Analysis of acids from plant extracts
- 33 Downloads
1. The chromatographic mobilities of 52 triterpenoids on the stationary phases SE-30 and OV-17 have been studied.
2. It has been established that the retention times of triterpenoids depend on the number, nature, and steric orientation of the functional groups.
3. It has been shown that the GLC method can be used for the investigation of the triterpene composition of the acidic fractions of plant extracts. The use of OV-17 in the analysis of methylated products gives the best results.
KeywordsUrsolic Acid Oleanolic Acid Cholestane Echinocystic Acid Ursane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Fokina and N. V. Belova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,1, 31 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Fokina and N. V. Belova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 429 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.E. C. Horning, W. I. A. Vanden Heuvel, and B. G. Creech, in: Methods of Biochemical Analysis, Vol. 11, Interscience, New York (1963), p. 86.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Kuksis, in: Methods of Biochemical Analysis, Vol. 14, Interscience, New York (1966), p. 359.Google Scholar