The structures of ervinidine and ervinidinine
On the basis of a study of chemical properties, spectral results, and conversion into vincadifforminol, it has been established that ervinidine has the structure of 10,11-dioxo-2,3-dehydrovincadine, and ervinidinine is 10-oxovincadifformine.
KeywordsIndoline Amino Alcohol Zinc Dust Ketonic Carbonyl Disubstituted Benzene
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Malikov and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,3, 142 (1967);5, 65 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Achenbach and K. Biemann, Tetrahedron Lett.,1965, 3239.Google Scholar
- 3.I. Mokry, L. Dubravkova, and P. Sefcovic, Experientia,18 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.C. Djerassi, H. Budzikiewicz, J. Wilson, J. Gosset, J. Le Men, and M. Janot, Tetrahedron Lett.,1962, 235.Google Scholar
- 5.B. K. Moza and J. Trojanek, Lloydia,1964, 416.Google Scholar