Nucleic acids ofPisum sativum
- 20 Downloads
1. t-RNA, t-RNA, and RNA of the AU type have been isolated from pea plants by fractional extraction and chromatography on methylated albumin and have been studied. The last-mentioned type is heterogeneous with respect to molecular weight, nucleotide composition, metabolic activity, and physicochemical state.
2. The DNA of plants is heterogeneous with respect to its physicochemical state, metabolic activity, and nucleotide composition. With respect to its physicochemical state in the cell, DNA can be divided into labile, stable, and firmly-bound fractions.
KeywordsBentonite Kieselguhr Nucleotide Composition Physicochemical State Chromatographic Profile
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. M. Spitkovskii, Biofiz., 3, 396, 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Spirin, L. P. Gavrilova, S. E. Bresler, and M. I. Mosevitskii, Biokhim., no. 5, 938, 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Braun and A. Braun, The Biological Reproduction of Macromolecules [in Russian], Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Konarev, Nucleic Acids and the Morphogenesis of Plants [in Russian], VSh, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Konarev, Sh. Ya. Gilyazetdinov, and S. L. Tyuterev, DAN SSSR, 166, 480, 1966.Google Scholar
- 11.G. P. Georgiev, Biokhim., 24, no. 3, 443, 1959.Google Scholar
- 12.A. S. Spirin, Biokhim., 26, no. 3, 511, 1961.Google Scholar
- 14.B. F. Vanyushin, in: Modern Methods in Biochemistry [in Russian], vol. 1, 236–250, 1964.Google Scholar
- 15.G. R. Wyatt, in: The Nucleic Acids, E. Chargaff and J. N. Davidson (eds.), Academic Press, New York, 1955.Google Scholar
- 16.N. A. Kachinskii, Mechanical Microaggregate Analysis of Soils [in Russian], Moscow, 1958.Google Scholar
- 17.A. S. Spirin, Biokhim., 23, no. 4, 696, 1958.Google Scholar
- 18.Z. Dische, in: The Nucleic Acids, E. Chargaff and J. N. Davidson (eds.), Academic Press, New York, 1955.Google Scholar
- 19.V. G. Konarev, S. M. Sakhautdinova, and B. Kh. Burakaeva, DNA SSSR, 160, 224–226, 1965.Google Scholar