Glycosides of Erysimum
- 27 Downloads
The cardenolides of six species ofErysimum and ofSyrenia siliculosa have been studied. The cardiac glycosides erysimin and erysimoside have been found inE. altaicum, E. marschallianum, E. nuratensae, andS. siliculosa. In addition to these glycosides,E. diffusum has yielded desglucocheirotoxin, canescein, and a new cardenolide, erydiffuside,E. violascens has yielded gypsobioside, andE. cuspidatum has yielded a new glycoside cuspidoside.
KeywordsGlycoside Isoamyl Alcohol Methyl Ethyl Ketone Cardenolide Butenolide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Maslennikova, F. S. Khristulas, and N. K. Abubakirov, DAN SSSR, 124, 822, 1959; ZhOKh, 31, 2069, 1961.Google Scholar
- 2.R. N. Tursunova and N. K. Abubakirov, ZhOKh, 34, 2084, 2449, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Makarevich and I. G. Zoz, Med. prom. SSSR, 19, no. 5, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.Liu Yung-lung and P. M. Loshkarev, Med. prom. SSSR, 11, no. 4, 1962; 18, no. 7, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Maksyutina, DAN SSSR, 150, 180, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.G. L. Genkina, A. Kh. Sharipov, and N. K. Abubakirov, Med. prom. SSSR, 40, no. 9, 1964.Google Scholar
- 8.S. D. Nikonovich and N. K. Abubakirov, ZhOKh, 33, 3920, 1963; 34, 2658, 1964.Google Scholar
- 10.Ya. V. Rashkes, ZhAKh, 20, 238, 1965.Google Scholar